Because about every blogger does this, I figure I may as well, too, because I’m a lazy piece of shit and who doesn’t love the blogger equivalent of a “clip show.” =)
Below are ten of our most read articles on the Urban Dater for 2012. Not all of them were written in 2012, so keep that in mind and enjoy, kids.
- Sexual Fetishes, by Miss Taylor Cast. This post reminds us that us guys are just f*cking weird… Knock it off with that freaky sh*t!
- Letters to Lovers Lost, by Consuming the Art‘s Aurora Lizardi – This post was written a couple years ago, but it remains one of our most popular posts. It’s an honest and heart tugging letter to a love lost. I’ve recently gone back to read it to help deal with my own breakup…
- How to Talk Dirty to a Man, by Heather Jennings – This article teaches the ladies how to talk dirty and a little slutty to their men. I tried to have Heather talk dirty to me, but she just called me a Scruffy Looking Nerf Herder… Who’s Scruffy looking, I say!!
- What Does it Mean if a Guy Gives You His Number ?, by Alex Vasquez – This is a common search that still brings people to the site after two years. This question was asked by the Lovely ‘Lil Devil Mama,’ who still owes me cupcakes!
- What Does it Mean if a Guy Gives You His Number (Group Post) – Due to the amount of traffic I was getting for this topic, I decided to have some of my fellow bloggers take a swing at this question. Not a bad assembly of bloggers, if I can say so.
- Embracing Your Cup Size , by Miss Taylor Cast – Who doesn’t love boobies? Especially Miss Taylor Cast’s? The featured image up top tells you everything you need to know!
- Why Does He Just Want to Be Friends? Group Post – Why do guys just want to be friends? Taylor Cast takes a poll of some of our fave new bloggers to tackle this topic
- Why Does he Want to be Friends if He Doesn’t Want to Date You? by Alex Vasquez – Similar to the previous post, I tackle this topic which also brings a fair amount of traffic to the site.
- Does it Matter if Your Significant Other Still Has an Online Dating Profile? by Alex Vasquez – My ex had an online dating profile for a good year after we began dating. It didn’t bother me a bit. But I also know this is a deal breaker for some. I tackle this topic and lend my own insights.
- 5 Lessons of Attraction from Hank Moody, by Ross Simmonds – Ross is a badass and a generally hip cat. He wrote this gem for us a while ago, too, and remains a well trafficked article to the Urban Dater. Good gems to be found here.
Latest posts by yannibmbr (see all)
- Lazy Sunday Afternoon Date Ideas - May 27, 2015
- Vote for the Urban Dater for a Kick Ass Blog Award Thingy! - May 11, 2015
- How to Talk Dirty to Your Man - February 25, 2015