Do you want to advertise on the Urban Dater? We get a lot of requests at the Urban Dater from people who wish to promote their products, blogs, brands etc. That's great! We'd love to help you! There are many opportunities for advertisers and PR firms to promote their products, services and clients on the Urban Dater.
Why Advertise and Promote on the Urban Dater?
Advertising on the Urban Dater increases your reach and exposes you to our diverse readership. We can't guarantee conversion rates, but we can guarantee you'll get interested visitors for your product.
Here are some things to consider when making your decision:
- Over 50% of disposable income in the US belongs to people who are NOT married (read: they are single)
- Our visits and page views have consistently increased by at least 5% every month in 2010 thus far.
- The majority of our traffic is organic, from search engines.
- The majority of our readers are between 19 and 44 years of age.
- We get, on average 60,000 to 85,000 page views per month, with an average of 2.7 page views and average time spent of 2 minutes and 33 seconds spent per visit.
- Our site updates no less than three times per week. This is important for a variety of reasons not just relating to SEO. Our content is syndicated across various platforms, so when the Urban Dater updates its content it gets posted to Stumble Upon, Facebook, Twitter, RSS Feeds, Google, Bing, Yahoo, and other high traffic sites like elephant journal etc. Needless to say, lots of people know when we update our content.
*Important* Per Google's Guidelines for Advertorial (Paid) Content, note the following:
- All links to you products you see will have a rel=”nofollow” attribute added
- A disclaimer at the end of any Advertorial (Paid) Content will have a disclaimer stating that the preceding content was a paid advertisement
Currently, the following opportunities exist for those looking to promote and advertise on the Urban Dater
- Banner Advertisement
- Product and Service Reviews/Testimonials
- Affiliate Product Advertising
- Sponsored Blog Posts
- Guest Blog Posts
- Blogroll Links
If you don't see a method of advertising you're interested in, simply contact us and ask! We'll see what we can work out.