A lot of nice, wholesome and family oriented sites have weekly recaps… We're not one of them… Well, we're not wholesome anyway and we're okay with that; given that you're reading this, we're certain you're a few shades of dysfunctional as well. That makes Taylor and I feel comfortable in life. So let's get on with this Weekly Review, dammit!
What you may have missed last week:
- We were featured on the NYtimes.com – Susan Haigh interviewed us about online dater safety and state legislation going through requiring online dating providers to screen their members.See that article here.
- Sunday Sass – Taylor puts up her very first Sunday Sass article, which you can read here. She dishes about rebounds, and no, we're not talking about the kind you scoop up off the glass during a basketball game.
- Hangover Coffee Klatch – Not that anyone really cares, but I wrote up some thoughts on what it might take to get a startup dating business going. Click the link to share your thoughts.
- Random dweeb uses Facebook ads to stab his middle finger in the eye of sites like Match, True and eHarm. I'm only upset, because this jerk-off thought of it first!
- We featured a new guest post, featuring the lovely and insightful Tamera Lawrence of SingleTease.com. She made me hungry with her post on dating and Chicken Curry Sandwiches!
- We wrote up a piece in response to Match.com's decision to begin screening their users against criminal databases.
- While I know most of you are not fans of the Portland Trailblazers, I don't know how anyone can deny how amazing their game was against the Mavs last night! Peel me off the floor, I'm still dreamin'!B-Roy for president!!!
- Oh and don't forget to chime in on our Insomnia Club post for April. Word.
Stay tuned this week as we'll be discussing the merits of penish shock therapy, mud wrestling on a first date and whether or not Taylor will use her boobage to kill a man.