We've been doing the Urban Dater, Taylor and I, since 2008 and it's been a good run and one we intend to keep going. Writing content is sometimes difficult. Sometimes there's not enough hours in the day, sometimes we get tired of telling you how we're heart broken or how we are in love with so and so. You get it. Right?
That said, not a lot of people know that we do accept Guest Posts here, at the Urban Dater. Yep, it's totally true! Now you might be wondering what some of the benefits would be to write an article for the Urban Dater and we want to help you identify said value.
Why Write for the Urban Dater?
- Taylor and I are super cool and we give free hugs!
- You get to help contribute to the awesome that is the Urban Dater, which some people might see as a cool thing. Our moms do anyway.
- Our monthly readership is relatively small at about 30k to 50k+ unique visitors per month. However, for newer bloggers in the dating and relationship space it's a great opportunity to gain exposure and broaden your audience. The more regularly you write for us, more visits you attract to your own site.
- Your article gets blasted to our social networks which also have a solid following, yet another way to expand your audience.
- We want to help you. Taylor and I enjoy helping people because when we got started in this madness of blogging there were many other bloggers who helped us and continue to help us as we continue to grow. The Urban Dater is like that significant other that's always willing to give you oral. In other words, we're givers over here.
How Do I Submit My Article?
That's super easy! Go to our Guest Post page, review our requirements (our list of non-negotiables) and then fill out the form on the page. Once we receive your submission we'll review it to ensure proper grammar, clarity and also to make sure it's not spammy. If there's something that needs to be revised, we'll let you know within a few days usually. Otherwise, we'll post your article within a week (typically less than that).