Yep, you heard right. A 30 Day blogging challenge. Yep. I said it. This effing blog has been long stagnant with respect to content that erupts from my finger tips. It’s true and I can admit it.You might have some concerns about this challenge. And fortunately, for you, I’m here to answer them.
- But Alex, you hardly ever write. Aren’t you afraid of writing something stupid – Joe, Poughkeepsie, IL
Joe, eat a bag shit!
- Alex, people do this shit all that time. Get a life. Moron – Anon
You’re right and no, I don’t want to get a life.
- It’s dating. How much is there to write about? – Lucy L. LBC
Lucy, I can write about anything from Rim Jobs, to threesomes with amputees. Ain’t nothin’ off the table
As you can see, I can write. But having more topics to go on about obviously helps. So if you have a topic you’d like to see written about, let me know in the comments below.
Also, if you want to keep track of this #30dayblogchallenge, you can see the challenge archives here
Latest posts by yannibmbr (see all)
- Improve Your Online Dating Game: Inforgraphic - November 12, 2014
- Okcupid Advice - November 7, 2014
- Getting People to Swipe Right on Tinder: Infographic - November 5, 2014