You've been there before, ladies. The morning after (or in the wee hours of the morning. You're such a sloot!) your first romp with Mr. Sexy Pants O'hoolihan. Your hair's a mess, you're not as prim and proper as you were when the evening started. Nope. You threw it down with the new guy and you kinda like him…
It happens. When women have sex, many of them get a little attached… or a lot. That's the nature of the game. So when that attachment takes hold the natural question becomes: “Is this guy going to stick around or am I going to have to dick kick him?” This is a natural response, ladies. Before I go on I'd like to take a time out and make sure that you know that violence never solves anything. Battering a man in his “cho cho” does little more than cause him pain. While you may feel this is a totally acceptable response to what ever douchery he heaped upon you, just say “no” to kicking the “cho cho.” Thank you and now on with your not-so-regularly-scheduled blog post!
How do YOU know if the guy likes you as much as you like him? Luckily I've compiled a few ways that a guy will show you how much love he has for you:
- He posts a love video for you on youtube, with the hopes you'll find it. Certainly, that's how you can get Single Girlie's attention. 😉 Okay, you're an awesome gal, I'm sure, but don't expect some dude to go doing this for you out of the gates.
- He brings you around his “core” friends – This one is key. It took me a while before I brought my girlfriend around my inner circle. I walked her through the “outer reaches” first. I made sure that she could deal with the friends I don't see as much first. Then it came time to bring her around the close friends; the people whose opinions matter a great deal to me. I wouldn't really do that with a girl that I wasn't into. So if your guy brings you around his closes friends, that's a good sign.
- He makes plans with you… and actually keeps them – I keep plans with the women I adore. I reschedule with the ones I wouldn't miss. Once upon a time I was casually seeing a couple girls. Things were fine for me. Then I met a girl I really liked. Guess where I spent my time? With the other gals, I'd cancel, not return text messages or calls. It's a jerky thing, to be sure, however, telling a girl you're not interested any more is so hard! *Pouting*
- He makes a point to be there for your family events. This one is easy to highlight, you see. Your significant other could easily say “I think I'll pass, I don't really know anyone and families are gross.” You could probably relate as well, except for the whole “families are gross” comment, of course. My girlfriend's initial test for me was inviting me to a family party her aunts were throwing. It was far away and I could easily have said “no.” I really wanted to go, it mattered to me that I went for my girlfriend and it mattered that I liked her family and that they liked me.
- He invites you to take a trip with him. No, this is not one of THOSE trips; the trip to the ladies/mens room for bathroom stall nookie, nor is it the trip to the car for back seat nookie, heck it's not even the trip to your cousin's 5th grade play for inappropriate elementary school nurses office nookie. Hot! No, your guy takes you with him on a trip to visit HIS family or just to go on a new and far off adventure. This means he's really thinkning about where you fit in the grand scheme that is his life. He's really planning and setting aside money so that you two can be together and so that he can share with things he may not have shared before. (don' be a pervert! Behave!)
The point is that a guy who really makes an effort is a guy that has designs to stick around for a while. It all goes back to a guy's actions and what they tell you. Do his actions bring you together or drive you a part. It's really very simple, it may not seem that way. Trust me, though, it totes magotes is!