Wow! Hell of a title!! That’s a lot of shit to have happen in such a short spell of time, huh? I’ve been waiting for Flikdate for months now, when I heard about them through the tech grapevine.
Today they launched. And I went on two dates on the site. Kinda crazy. Kinda cool. Kinda like it… A lot. Now, this is not a full review… Yet. That’s still to come. Needless to say I’m impressed with the polish of the app and the take on dating the Flikdate people have taken. After all, let’s face it (this is for you women out there) you know pretty quickly, within minutes, if not seconds, if you’re into a guy or not. Attraction is there or it isn’t. I think that’s where Flikdate has put down a claim and said: “Hey, no one wants to waste time. You, guy, you go talk to girl. Girl, you talk back. You like, you win. You don’t, you flik.”
How very cave man of me, huh? Anyway, I’m looking forward to trying this app out some more this week and seeing what’s what with it. This is the next evolution of dating, peeps.
A couple quick hits to note:
- First off, it works and works really well. Imagine that! Suck it, OkCupid and your bastard Crazy Blind Date App!
- Free app for iOS and Android
- You get 25 dates that last 90 seconds each, daily. You can buy more using their in-app currency.
- For you Craiglisting Penis Pic sending sons-o-bitches, you can get perma-banned for nudity.
- Be yourself and have fun. I did. I got passed on. Twice. =(
Try it out, folks. What do you all think? Leave a comment below and share your initial thoughts on your experience!